Join Maha Vidya for our online in-depth Ayurvedic Educational Series available to you ala'carte. Whether you are new to Ayurveda or looking for additional perspectives and review as you continue your path of study, inquiry and practice we have mapped out some of the most important areas in clinical practice for review.
Study of Rasa Dhatu
- Understanding Rasa Dhatu: Rasa is the first tissue layer in the body, nourishing, lubricating, and supporting our system
- Imbalances can lead to various health issues
- Importance of Rasagni
- Symptoms of Rasa Dhatu Imbalance of both excess and deficiency
- Causes of Rasa Dhatu Imbalance
- Nutrition and Rasa Dhatu
- Herbs and their Impact upon Rasa Dhatu Balance and each Dosha
Offering clarity, slides and personal reflections from clinical practice this will provide everything you need to review this important area of study.
For further review contact us for a private tutoring session or inquire about our Professional Mentorship Programs.